Human Resources Generalist
Exabeam delivers next-generation security management technology that enables organizations to protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Management Platform combines unlimited log data collection, advanced behavioral analytics, and automated incident response, all supported by Exabeam’s patented Smart Timelines technology that uses machine learning to track identity and behavior over time. The company’s recent industry accolades include Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. 500, and SC Awards Europe, among many other distinctions.
Exabeam is looking for a self-starting Human Resources Generalist based in the United Kingdom and will be a main point of contact for our growing EMEA and APJ employee population. Reporting to the Senior Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Generalist based in the United Kingdom will have the opportunity to grow into an Human Resources Business Partner over time. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, process and programs for various countries.
Who you are:
· You're obsessed with better ways to serve employees through process and technology.
· You'll be instrumental in building our growing company and People & Culture function internationally, working with the Human Resources team at HQ to align business objectives with employees and managers.
· You'll brainstorm and work with a dynamic team, as well as across functions, learning and contributing in an energizing environment.
- Effectively build harmonious partnerships with employees and managers in EMEA and APJ.
- Prepares international employment contracts, onboards new ExaFamily members, and offboards when needed
- Collaborates with our payroll vendor and various benefits brokers to assure that our ExaFamily members are being well taken care of.
- Plans, prepares and executes international social events.
- The main point of contact for any EMEA and APJ employee question or concern.
- Assists the Senior Director of Human Resources to help build out the HR function across the world.
- Proactively identifies and addresses human resources challenges and opportunities, which may affect the execution of business plans.
- Will assist the HQ HR team will the implementation and roll out of various programs worldwide.
- May work independently or assist with any Employee Relations issue.
- Provides ongoing proactive analysis of the Organization’s health by analyzing trends in employee engagement/satisfaction, retention, etc.
- Has knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management (coaching, counseling, career development, onboarding/offboarding and disciplinary actions).
- University Degree
- 4 -7 years of progressively responsible experience in HR with at least two years of strong generalist duties
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, proactive attitude where team work is a priority
- Extremely knowledgeable in international law
- Ability to establish trust and build productive relationships at all levels of the organization
- Accountable, self-motivated to achieve results with an ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Able to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Ready, willing and able to work outside regular work hours to get an important project or task completed
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, judgment, influencing and decision-making skills.
- Excellent facilitation and oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare clear and concise reports