Sr Software Engineer - Platform & Infrastructure (Back End)
Engineering – Engineering /
Exempt Full Time
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
- Web application development on Play and akka-http framework.
- Drive feature scoping and milestones.
- Design and implement re-usable REST APIs and Scala libraries, especially for features around data enrichment, notification, monitoring.
- Design and develop web applications with Python for internal development use.
- Utilize automation frameworks developed by our automation team, to automate test cases in order to ensure quality and maximize development efficiencies.
- 7+ years of experience.
- B. S. or higher in Computer Science or related.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of design and development for RESTful API with Java or Scala.
- Experience with Python a plus.
- Scala, Python, Flask, Play Framework, Akka-http