Engineering – Engineering /
Exempt Full Time
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
Engineering Manager leading the Pune engineering team for the Advanced Analytics (AA) product. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building highly reliable, available and scalable software, preferably with a bend towards data and analytics. The successful candidate would believe and embody Exabeam’s core values – teamwork, accountability, do what’s right, and no ego.
Responsibilities - Management
- Manage a team of 8 to 10 software engineers (back-end, front-end, SDET)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Customer Success, Quality
- Engineering, Systems Integration and Performance testing teams
- Collaborate with peer development teams such as Platform, Data Lake, and
- Infrastructure teams in developing holistic solutions.
- Performance assessment, mentorship, and performance improvement
- Communication (written and oral) within the team and across the company
Responsibilities - Project & Process
- Oversee day-to-day agile executions, task planning and code reviews
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time
- Participate in release planning, sprint planning, and conflicts resolution within or between scrum teams
- Work with product management to define the requirements/user stories
- Work with customer success teams to resolve critical customer issues
- Ownership for product quality, including test automation of unit and functional tests
Responsibilities - Communication
- Onsite – Communicating status of your team with onsite team in US
- Across – Communicating with peers and other functional groups across the organization, across the geographies, build relationships and work cooperatively with other stakeholders
- Down – Ability to effectively lead and motivate the team. Communicate news, decisions to your team. Keep everyone in the know
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science & Engineering or Equivalent
- 5+ years of backend engineering development experience as an individual contributor
- 3+ years of enterprise software product development management experience
- Experience in Java/Scala
- Experience in NoSQL & Distributed Systems.
- Experience with containerization, microservice architecture, orchestration, networking (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible)
- Experience in any of these is a big plus: ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kafka, Mongo, HBase, Spark, Hadoop
- Fully experienced with development practices such as Agile and CI/CD
- This candidate sees the success of the team as their personal success and is willing to roll up their sleeves and assist the team and customer success teams in resolving critical product issues.