Build and Release Engineer
Engineering – Engineering /
Exempt Full Time
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
Exabeam is looking for a dynamic individual who will be working on our Build and Release team to support our company’s CI/CD pipelines, source control, branch management, build systems, and software releases. This person will be communicating, coordinating various build activities and resolving build issues for our distributed Engineering teams in the US/UKR/India.
- Responsible for supporting CI/CD pipelines
- Responsible for supporting builds systems, which includes AWS, Jenkins, and JFrog Artifactory
- Responsible for supporting Github source control
- Responsible for integrating code coverage, such as Sonarqube, JaCoCo and sCoverage
- Responsible for supporting official software builds and releases of our Exabeam products
- Relevant experience of 3 to 5 years in build and release management
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with running Jenkins build systems
- Experience with a repository manager like JFrog Artifactory
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Github source control and branch management
- Experience with both coding and scripting, such as shell/python/groovy
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Experience with test environments deployed in AWS/GCP is desired.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills working with distributed Engineering teams