Site Reliability Engineer - Cloud Operations
Pune, MH /
Engineering – Cloud Platform /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify.
Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR.
We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
Exabeam is looking for Site Reliability Engineer to join our Cloud Engineering team to take on the critical responsibility to deploy, manage, and grow a cloud native next-generation, massively scalable security information platforms.
- You will be responsible for all infrastructure aspects of our new cloud native, microservice based security platform to be released this year. The platform is fully multi-tenant, runs on Kubernetes, and uses the latest cloud native CNCF technologies (istio, Envoy, NATS, Fluentd, Jaeger, Prometheus, etc.)
- You will be part of global SRE team that will provide high quality SLA operating a global solution running in multiple regions
- You will build, develop tools and frameworks to help developers write applications on the platform to be more efficient and to hide infrastructure details from them
- You will develop automation and utilities to simplify the operation and monitoring of the service. This service deals with big data and it’s being designed to handle many TB of machine generated data per day from a large number of customers.
- You will be involved in platform design discussion with all development teams to provide the infrastructure insight and manage the proper technology and business tradeoffs
- You will closely work together with our global engineering teams and help shape the future of Cybersecurity.
- A strong passion for SRE/DevOps and running highly resilient/automated systems
- Deep working experience on at least one public cloud (GCP/AWS) and open source software like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Istio, etc.
- Scripting language experience -ideally with Python.
- Ideally strong experience with Kubernetes ( preferably 1.7- CRD)
- Experience deploying large scale distributed systems and performance, reliability, scalability issues that arise in such systems.
- Experience maintaining top level SLA when operating such complex systems
- Ability to work productively with the rest of the development team
- A desire to solve challenging problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on Day 1
• Life Insurance
• Generous PTO and Monthly Thank You Days
• Hybrid friendly environment
• Culture Building Initiatives
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor.