Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Engineering – Engineering /
Exempt Full Time
From the CISO to the analyst, Exabeam helps security teams outsmart the odds by adding intelligence to their existing security tools – including SIEMs, XDRs, cloud data lakes and hundreds of other business and security products. Out-of-the-box use case coverage delivers repeatable outcomes. Behavioral analytics allows security teams to detect compromised and malicious users that were previously difficult, or impossible, to find. And alert enhancement and automated timeline creation help overcome staff shortages by minimizing false positives and reducing the time it takes analysts to detect, triage, investigate and respond to incidents by 51 percent. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com.
Exabeam is looking for Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our Cloud Engineering team to take on the critical responsibility to deploy, manage, and grow a cloud native next-generation, massively scalable security information platforms.
- You will be responsible for all infrastructure aspects of our new cloud native, microservice based security platform to be released this year. The platform is fully multi-tenant, runs on Kubernetes, and uses the latest cloud native CNCF technologies (istio, Envoy, NATS, Fluentd, Jaeger, Prometheus, etc.)
- You will be part of global SRE team that will provide high quality SLA operating a global solution running in multiple regions
- You will build, develop tools and frameworks to help developers write applications on the platform to be more efficient and to hide infrastructure details from them
- You will develop automation and utilities to simplify the operation and monitoring of the service. This service deals with big data and it’s being designed to handle many TB of machine generated data per day from a large number of customers.
- You will be involved in platform design discussion with all development teams to provide the infrastructure insight and manage the proper technology and business tradeoffs
- You will closely work together with our global engineering teams and help shape the future of Cybersecurity.
- A strong passion for SRE/DevOps and running highly resilient/automated systems
- Deep working experience on at least one public cloud (GCP/AWS) and open source software like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Istio, etc.
- Previous development experience, ideally using Golang and Python.
- Ideally strong experience with Kubernetes and related CNCF technologies and frameworks
- Experience deploying large scale distributed systems and performance, reliability, scalability issues that arise in such systems.
- Experience maintaining top level SLA when operating such complex systems
- Ability to work productively with the rest of the development team
- A desire to solve challenging problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience