Group Product Manager- SaaS and Data Lake
Foster City, CA /
Product & Research – Product Management /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
Exabeam is looking for a top-notch leader for its SaaS team. As a Product Manager for SaaS and Data Lake at Exabeam, you will play an instrumental role in delivering the best SaaS based security applications. You will build cloud native security applications and play a key role in disrupting the security industry, fundamentally changing how enterprises consume security technology. This is a pivotal position with a lot of visibility and influence across the organization.
- Define and drive the strategy of Exabeam’s transition to SaaS and lead a team of PMs
- Lead the transformation of our Datalke product to SaaS architecture and drive customer value
- Be the liaison for Exabeam sale/field/customer for all SaaS needs
- Understand how all our security products work and determine what they will need to be successful from the cloud
- Work closely with all product teams to build and deliver cloud-based security services
- Work closely with Engineering to build and design various components needs for cloud applications
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales on driving adoption of the new cloud applications through pricing optimizations, blogs, webinars, and TCO analysis
- Engage with customers, partners, and early adopters to drive the future roadmap and execution
- Strong experience in building and launching cloud/SaaS applications
- Familiar with cloud architectures and technologies such as AWS and GCP
- Prior experience with B2B Enterprise space
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction
- 5-7 years of product management or related experience with people management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Experience in transforming on-premise products to SaaS
Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.