Foster City, CA /
Product & Research – Product Operations /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. We are reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve threat detection, investigation, and response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify. The Exabeam Security Management Platform is a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR. It is designed and built to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives, and make security success the norm. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com.
Exabeam is seeking a Program Manager to help drive our go-to-market program initiatives, product releases and associated activities. In this role, you will play an integral part in the effective planning, implementation, and oversight of release activities through the use of project management tools to drive high-level collaboration and coordination with various business functions, track progress, and provide detailed status reports to management.
- Project management skills - You consistently exceed expectations and commitments on tight deadlines, all while managing a variety of tasks and relationships in an efficient and meticulous manner.
- Leadership and initiative—You’re not afraid to propose changes to improve processes and quality.
- Interpersonal skills—You are able to work across teams within the company to successfully drive initiatives to completion.
- Problem-solving skills—You have strong critical-thinking skills, identify and communicate risks in a timely manner, and drive teams to work together effectively to solve problems.
- You are self-driven, a quick learner, and motivated. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You’re approachable and have your unique style to bring teams together to build amazing things.
- As a Program Manager at Exabeam, you will be responsible for tracking progress risks and dependencies; coordinating stakeholders; and, reporting status to executives for multiple projects, releases and initiatives.
- You will work cross-functionally with members of Product Management, Design, Engineering, Documentation, Customer Success, Training, Professional Services and Marketing.
- You will track and report critical phases; escalate when appropriate; and, be responsible for providing visibility into projects’ health.
- You will create and manage programs; develop and improve processes; and, track your work using program management tools.
- Other duties and program initiatives, as assigned.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in project management or closely related roles, with at least 1-2 years working within an agile environment.
- You should have knowledge of software release processes.
- Bachelors’ degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- You should have experience managing multiple, concurrent projects involving cross-functional groups.
- You should excel in decision-making, consensus building, and conflict management.
- You should be able to juggle multiple, challenging priorities and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency
- You do not need to understand how everything is built, but you are required to identify possible dependencies, reach out to dependent teams, and communicate clearly.
- You should have experience creating new processes, updating existing processes and know how much is needed to obtain the desired result.
- You have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help others to achieve the team's end goals.
- PMP certification is a plus
- Compliance experience a plus, (SOC 2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Cloud experience is a plus.
- Experience managing projects that involve external vendors a plus.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Aha!, Confluence, and Pendo is a plus.