Customer Success Manager (East)
Remote - East Coast /
Customer Success – Customer Support /
Exempt Full Time
Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing and expanding customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty leading to a successful renewal. As a CSM at Exabeam, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful adoption of Exabeam solutions which will lead to a world class customer experience and customer retention. This is a remote role (will consider candidates out of Greater NY, Boston, DC, ATL, etc.) The ideal candidate must live within reasonable proximity to a major airport and be able to work in Eastern Standard US time.
- Owner of customer's overall success with the Exabeam platform, including their subscription renewal and expansion of their usage
- Promote best practices and usage of Exabeam's products
- Promote the maximum value of customer's investment in Exabeam, including full utilization of customer licenses, and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
- Partner with Sales, Engineering, Cloud Operations, Support, and Professional Services in a collaborative manner, with the goal of improving the customer experience and operating more efficiently as a company
- Manage customer escalations to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Prepare and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customer to review overall health of the account and adoption of the Exabeam platform; and
- Perform trend analysis on both customer raised and internally identified issues, drive other organizations to develop a problem resolution
- 5-7 years of experience in software, SaaS, or IT/management consulting industry in a post-sales role
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field or relevant experience
- Proven experience supporting customers using complex software
- Prior experience owning customer lifecycle adoption, renewal/expansion, or escalation customer management in the enterprise space
- Prior experience working with and communicating with executives and c-level customers in the enterprise space
- Strong familiarity and comfortability with Salesforce or other CRM tools (Experience with Gainsight a plus!)
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry highly preferred, but not required
- Ability to travel (up to 20-25%) across the region to visit customers
Exabeam is privately funded by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.