Advisory Services - Consultant, eDiscovery
New York, NY /
Exiger Advisory /
Job Location: New York, NY
Exiger Advisory is a diverse team of seasoned multi-disciplinary professionals that advises the world’s leading financial organizations in financial crime compliance laws, regulations, and best practices. Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) expands beyond Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions & Embargoes and includes Anti-Fraud, Anti-Bribery & Corruptions as well as other criminal offenses affecting a financial organization. Our unparalleled skillset effectively lends itself to both public and private sector clients
This is a full-time opportunity located in New York, New York.
We have a very exciting opportunity for Consultants to join our growing Exiger Intelligence eDiscovery business. This role will be responsible for eDiscovery projects, including preservation and collection, processing, managing industry-leading review and analytics platforms, providing user support, and running productions. This role will also provide support to the Exiger Advisory investigation team and provide technology-enabled solutions to our clients as we grow the team.
- Deliver eDiscovery services to preserve, collect, process, review, and produce electronic data according to the firm’s policies and practices.
- Form, articulate and implement eDiscovery workflow advice based on case requirements, client priorities, and timeframe needs.
- Implement advanced analytics workflows, including technology assisted review (TAR) or other technology enhancements.
- Implement effective quality control measures.
- Produce high quality oral and written communications presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely.
- Sustain a high level of professionalism in all areas of performance.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and other stakeholders to enable open dialogue, win trust and become a trusted business partner.
Knowledge & Skills
- Considerable knowledge of digital forensics and analysis, eDiscovery processing platforms, eDiscovery review platforms, TAR, and advanced analytics.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and effectively handle multiple tasks and workflows in a fast-paced environment, yet flexible enough to respond quickly to critical issues.
- Ability to be resilient and adaptable on projects in order to execute in spite of complexities and complications.
- Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
- Ability to manage time and budgets.
- Well-developed aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Highly motivated, hard-working, eager to learn, and able to motivate others
- Ability to effectively develop and execute work plans.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA, Masters or Ph.D. Emphasis on Economics, Finance, Statistics, Math or related field a plus.
- Minimum three years of experience specifically delivering forensic technology and eDiscovery services.
- Experience with Relativity.
- Experience with any of the following products and tools: NexLP, Brainspace, H5 Matter Analytics, Nuix, EnCase, Paraben, other litigation-support software, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, Microsoft .NET framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, or system administration experience in Microsoft, AS400, Linux/Unix, or Macintosh.
- Some exposure to business development/direct client relationship management.
- Additional language skills a plus.
- Ability to travel outside of home country to meet client engagement needs.
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.