Exiger Federal Solutions - Full Stack Developer
Tysons Corner, Virginia /
Government Services – Federal Government Services /
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Exiger’s Federal Solutions division helps the Nation to see, understand, and respond to risks presented by bad actors. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems and deliver world class solutions for our government partners. Our mission focused attitude demands that hire and build exceptional individuals and teams who put the customer mission first and enable us to consistently overperform and deliver to provide outstanding performance.
Candidates may be required to perform a code test or whiteboarding exercise as part of the interview process.
- Use scripting languages such as Python to implement prototypes and rapid development experiments
- Collaborate closely with product management, engineering, QA and infrastructure teams in all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Work within an Agile/Scrum-based environment and be instrumental in analyzing and breaking Epics/Stories down into smaller, deliverable units of work.
- Take part in Agile grooming, planning and commitment exercises to estimate, commit to and deliver internal and client-facing goals and initiatives.
- Deliver on-time, unit-testable, high-quality systems that meet the specifications of our product management team.
- Stay current on technology and domain trends, frameworks and cutting-edge technology. The candidate will be working with our teams to bring new solutions delivered by technology to the company.
Professional Experience Required
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack web application development.
- Experience with the following Backend technologies required: Java, Python, SQL
- Experience building global multi-tiered systems with Web-facing aspects.
- Must be able to attain Security Clearance or currently have Security Clearance (Preferred)
Knowledge & Skills (Desired)
- Experience working with Git and BitBucket
- Familiarity with SOA, microservices, message queueing and relational database concepts.
- Experience working with third-party RESTful web services and other APIs.
- Experience working with engineering teams using Agile principles.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities.
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization, and refactoring skills.
- Familiarity with AngularJS and/or other client-side frameworks such as React.
- Familiarity working with or implementing Elasticsearch a plus.
- Willingness to share opinions and experiences with team and stakeholders regarding technical topics and approaches.
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.