BD&S - Salesforce Administrator
New York, NY /
Business Development & Sales /
Location: New York, NY
We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator who will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption across SFDC and other CRM Tools and will be a key partner to our Business Development teams. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to deploy business processes supporting: Lead Generation, Opportunity Management, Dashboard Creation and Revenue Forecasting, with the primary responsibility focused on executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platforms. The Salesforce Administrator will sit within Exiger’s New York Business Development team and support business development efforts across all of Exiger’s lines of business globally, including Exiger’s suite of SaaS and artificial intelligence-based technology products.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com instance with 100+ users
- Assist in the management of Salesforce.com, HubSpot, and other Data Integrations
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Build and document best practices and administrative processes for the CRM solutions
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Help ensure smooth operation of the global Business Development function with sales processes and sales reps; coordinate with product teams and operations; facilitate requests for information; identify and address pain points leveraging knowledge of best practices; internal project management
Professional Experience Required
- Experience with Salesforce.com and HubSpot, including knowledge of record field configuration, dashboards, reporting, and best practices
- Minimum two years of experience as the Salesforce.com administrator for SFDC instance of 50+ users
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, validation rules, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and strong data management abilities
- Self-starter who can understand the business needs and solve them via SFDC
- Project management; demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in technology or financial services is a plus
- Excel skills are a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.