Exiger Federal Solutions- Technical Program Manager
Tysons Corner, Virginia /
Federal Solutions – National Security and Intelligence /
Location- Tysons Corner
Exiger Government Services is seeking a National Security & Intelligence Technical Program Manager to oversee Exiger product deployment, product training, requirements gathering, and system integration work within an assigned customer account.
The candidate will serve as the primary point of contact and trusted advisor for a key Exiger client enabling them to leverage Exiger’s capabilities to the fullest extent while aligning Exiger’s solutions to address future client needs. The candidate will be responsible for translating client feedback into new product functionality and capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for collaborative problem solving, and an expert knowledge of the client’s priorities, and will be a hands-on leader willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done. The successful candidate must be an energetic professional advocate for the company and be able to establish and maintain strong client and internal relationships.
- Ensure Delivery team exceeds client’s expectations
- Ensure that customers can properly access and use Exiger’s software, communicate product requirements to the Exiger development team, and support system integration efforts as necessary.
- Deliver excellent client service to achieve client satisfaction
- Gain an expert knowledge of client’s requirements and future plans.
- Ensure Exiger is delivering to and planning for near and long-term client objectives
- Work closely with clients to be a trusted advisor for mission enablement
- Lead by example
Professional Experience Required
- Minimum 7 years’ leadership experience in National Security or Intelligence Community and/or experience managing software projects as a project manager or engineering manager;
- Experience with:
- Cloud based software and understanding of network architecture diagrams/terminology
- RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- CI/CD Security practices and working with containers and related containerization software.
- Understanding of Supply Chain and national security implications of foreign investments in U.S. companies or operation
- In-depth understanding of clients’ missions and priorities
- In-depth understanding of domains relevant to Exiger’s capabilities
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities
- Located in the DC metro area
- Current Top Secret security clearance
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.