Tech- Technical Data Quality Analyst
Toronto, Canada /
Exiger Tech /
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Exiger Tech is an experienced team of software professionals with a wide range of specialties and interests. We make use of big data and natural language processing technologies as well as dealing with day-to-day application development and scaling issues. We utilize agile methodologies, iterate quickly to find solutions, and work together to ensure that the system evolves in a maintainable and performant fashion.
This is a full-time opportunity located in Toronto, Ontario.
We are looking for a resourceful, driven individual with a mix of computer science and analytical abilities to help improve and maintain the quality of the performance of our software platform. Communication skills are very important, as well as the ability to adapt to fluctuating requirements and priorities. You must have well-developed problem-solving skills and enjoy the challenge of quickly learning new technology. You take responsibility for the quality of your work and get the job done in the required timeframe.
- Assess output content and performance of the DDIQ System.
- Report discrepancies in a concise and timely manner through the appropriate channels.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy through active participation in individual tasks and team contribution.
- Identify, build and maintain data cleansing and analysis scripts.
- Identify and assist with ongoing process improvements to data integration.
- Automate data collection and reporting processes.
- Analyze data quality.
- Multi-faceted role based on dynamic needs.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with database management - data entry, recall and maintenance.
- Experience with all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new concepts.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Superior reading skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Python 3.x, Pandas, Numpy and spaCY.
- Experience with bash, shell, git, Tmux and automation.
- Knowledge in Drupal, SQL, R and data structuring is an asset
- Superior MS Excel skills.
Professional Experience Required
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science, or related field.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Data Analysis.
- 1-2 years of operational reporting or KPI definition.
- Professional experience with data quality assurance processes.
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.