Government Services - Program Manager
Tysons Corner, Virginia /
Government Services – Federal Government Services /
Job Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Exiger Government Services is seeking an experienced professional to serve as a National Security & Intelligence Program Manager, who will oversee projects within an assigned account focused on bringing Exiger’s best-in-class technology, process and expertise to Department of Defense agencies within the U.S. Federal Government. This dynamic role will require expert knowledge of client priorities and missions.
The candidate will serve as the primary point of contact and trusted advisor for a key Exiger client enabling them to leverage Exiger’s capabilities to the fullest extent while aligning Exiger’s solutions to address future client needs. The candidate will serve as a key member of the National Security & Intelligence team and will play a pivotal role supporting the execution of a multi-year strategic plan. He or she will also be responsible for providing client feedback that will support the development of new product functionality and capabilities. The ideal candidate will have a passion for collaborative problem solving, and an expert knowledge of the client’s priorities, and will be a hands-on leader willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done. The successful candidate must be an energetic professional advocate for the company and be able to establish and maintain strong client and internal relationships.
- Ensure Delivery team exceeds client’s expectations
- Act as a liaison/facilitator between the client and Exiger stakeholders to resolve issues as necessary to meet client's needs
- Deliver excellent client service to achieve client satisfaction
- Gain an expert knowledge of client’s requirements and future plans.
- Ensure Exiger is delivering to and planning for near and long-term client objectives
- Work closely with clients to be a trusted advisor for mission enablement
- Lead by example
Professional Experience Required
- Minimum 7 years’ leadership experience in National Security or Intelligence Community
- In-depth understanding of clients’ missions and priorities
- In-depth understanding of domains relevant to Exiger’s capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to translate commercial technology solutions to meet the needs of government clients
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities
- Located in the DC metro area
- Current Top Secret security clearance
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.