Government Services - Threat Finance Analyst
Fort Meade, Maryland /
Government Services – Federal Government Services /
Job Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Exiger experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems, thus delivering first class solutions for our government partners. This corporate attitude ensures that we hire exceptional individuals who put the customer mission first enabling us to constantly recognize and reward our employees for outstanding job performance.
This is a full-time opportunity located in Fort Meade, Maryland.
We have new opportunities for Finance Threat Analysts to support the Counterintelligence missions protecting our nation. We support the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today. Make a difference; join the mission and our team.
We are looking for someone who conducts all-source forensic accounting analysis and production, by fusing financial / transactional data from formal banking systems, financial reports and other forms of reporting.
This person will analyze specific foreign financial activities including threat financiers, facilitators, and financial networks / operations associated with, but not limited to, terrorism, CD, narco-terrorism, counterintelligence, insurgency, proliferation and operational activity which threatens US national security interests.
- You will contribute to efforts underway to support cases that are triaged high, medium or low based on assigned criteria using appropriate databases (such as LexisNexis, CATS, JPAS, DCII, and classified databases such as Palantir and travel databases and making a determination if the Subject of the PSI presents a risk to national security.
- Aggregates and fuses multi-modal transactional data and identity.
- Maps and performs analysis of financial data from formal banking systems, financial reports and informal transfer means.
- Applies statistical techniques including flows analysis, visualization and geospatial analysis tools to bulk and raw transactional data.
Knowledge & Skills
- Expert knowledge of intelligence oversight considerations.
- Experience in intelligence reporting, to include Intelligence Information Reports (IIR) and investigative correspondence (SCR, LHM) consistent with community standards.
Professional Experience Required
- Current and Active TS/SCI.
- 2+ years of experience supporting insider threat initiatives.
- Certificates and degrees related to threat finance / and or relevant fields of study.
- Forensic accounting experience, anti-money laundering experience (preferred).
- Financial fraud and audit experience
- Trade based money laundering experience
- Working knowledge of virtual currencies and related technologies
- Experience with domestic and international banking systems to include: SAR / CTR reporting, KYC, Wire transfers, Fedire, SWIFT, FinCEN, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), corresponding banking relationships, working knowledge of OFAC and financial fraud.
- Experience with Monero cryptocurrency– Open Source cryptocurrency
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.