Government Services - Senior Account Manager, National Security & Intelligence
Tysons Corner, Virginia /
Government Services – Federal Government Services /
Exiger experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems, thus delivering first class solutions for our government partners. This corporate attitude ensures that we hire exceptional individuals who put the customer mission first enabling us to constantly recognize and reward our employees for outstanding job performance.
Exiger Federal Solutions is seeking an experienced professional to serve as a National Security & Intelligence Senior Account Manager, who will oversee projects focused on bringing Exiger’s best-in-class technology, process and expertise to the Intelligence Community. This dynamic role will require expert knowledge of client priorities and missions. The candidate will serve as the senior point of contact and trusted advisor for key National Security & Intelligence clients enabling them to leverage Exiger’s capabilities to the fullest extent while aligning Exiger’s solutions to address future client needs. The candidate will serve as a senior member of the Exiger Government Services Leadership team and will play a pivotal role supporting the execution of a multi-year strategic plan. He or she will also be responsible for building trusted relationships at all levels within the client account. This role will be responsible for the successful execution on current engagements while growing the account by anticipating client needs. The Senior Account Manager will also be drive product development by providing requirements that will support the development of new product functionality and capabilities for mission enablement. The ideal candidate will have a passion for collaborative problem solving, and an expert knowledge of the client’s priorities, and will be a hands-on leader willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done. The successful candidate must be an energetic professional advocate for the company and be able to establish and maintain strong client and internal relationships.
- Ensure Delivery team exceeds client’s expectations
- Act as a senior liaison/facilitator between the client and Exiger stakeholders to resolve issues as necessary to meet client's needs
- Provide updates to client’s senior executive staff
- Deliver excellent client service to achieve client satisfaction
- Gain an expert knowledge of client’s requirements and future plans.
- Ensure Exiger is delivering to and planning for near and long-term client objectives
- Work closely with clients to be a trusted advisor for mission enablement
- Lead by example
Professional Experience Required
- Minimum 10 years’ leadership experience in National Security or Intelligence Community
- In-depth understanding of clients’ missions and priorities
- In-depth understanding of domains relevant to Exiger’s capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to translate commercial technology solutions to meet the needs of government clients
- Ability to oversee and lead a team of Exiger’s professionals
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective and positive leadership qualities
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.