London, UK /
Exiger Diligence /
Exiger is seeking an Account Executive who will be responsible for driving new business and growing our client base, specifically for our Diligence business unit.
As a member of our Sales Team you will contribute to strategic sales for the business as it grows across EMEA. The right individual will focus on attaining new business in the corporate markets and other due diligence buyers. This position is responsible for identifying customer segments, articulating the value proposition relevant to the target audience, generating leads and new sales opportunities and closing sales to generate revenue.
Reporting to the head of Sales and regional operational leader, the Account Executive will be accountable for sales goals and will have flexibility on who to call on; prior experience in high-level complex sales within the governance, risk and compliance industry. A passion for the position, a proactive disposition and attitude, strong communication and listening skills and the ability to collaborate with other functional professionals are essential attributes. The ideal candidate must have an established track record of successfully closing on new sales leads, and also, hitting sales targets by cold calling prospects, developing leads into new accounts, and growing existing accounts.
This is a unique opportunity to creatively make an impact, achieve broader leadership responsibilities and career trajectory, and be part of an exceptional team and fast-growing company.
- Work closely with the Diligence line of business.
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new business for Exiger Diligence with an emphasis on the corporate sector.
- Develop targeted campaigns, qualify leads and set new sales appointments within identified prospects.
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors.
- Work closely with Exiger’s Marketing team on marketing efforts and campaign execution, including conferences, webinars and knowledge-share events.
- Working closely with product heads across all Exiger business lines to ensure client requests/demands are being addressed and incorporated.
- Identify and analyze underlying client’s business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution to the clients' requirements.
- Maintain records of sales visits, appointments, contacts and sales campaigns in Salesforce.com.
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
We at Exiger are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. To remain an equal opportunity employer, we intend that no qualified job applicant or employee shall receive less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, color, race, ethnic origin, religion or political belief, disability, or age. There will be equal opportunities in the recruitment, training and development and promotion of employees.