Global Shared Services - Growth Development Representative
New York, NY /
Global Shared Services /
Location: New York City or Virtual
As a member of the Global Shared Services (GSS) team, you will work to support the business units, geographic locations and Exiger leadership. Units within GSS include: Talent and Culture, Finance, Growth & Marketing, Legal, IT Security/Support and our Administrative team.
This is a full-time opportunity located in New York, NY, and could potentially be virtual.
Exiger is a fast-growing GRC disrupter focused on making the world a safer place to do business by arming corporations and financial institutions with modern solutions to fight financial crime and fraud. We are currently seeking a dynamic professional to fill the role of Growth Development Representative to join our Growth and Marketing team. The G+M team is a dynamic group of individuals who lead the business in building brand, driving demand, converting leads and crafting strategic communications to drive low-friction top line growth. This role will partner proactively with all parts of the business to help Exiger stand out, win business and deliver excellence to our clients.
- Own the end-to-end leads management process
- Distribute all leads in partnership with front-lines management in a timely manner to maximize conversion
- Serve as Exiger’s ‘first impression’ introducing prospects to the personality and intellect of our global teams
- Qualify leads and liaise with sales to distribute MQL/SQLs across our front lines teams
- Design and manage all nurturing campaigns
- Liaise with third-party lead generation firm to nurture early stage leads to SQL
- Team with G+M colleagues to create unique digital campaigns that pull prospects deep into Exiger
- Own all leads tracking, attribution and ROI reporting and analytics
- Partner with digital agency to inform Exiger’s digital investment
- Become the expert on our buyers and calibrate campaigns to optimize demand outcomes and conversion
- Create and manage prospecting campaigns to get Exiger solutions in-market with event-driven messaging
- Create and manage event (virtual + in-person) primer, follow-up and nurturing plan in partnership with business
- Become an expert in Excel, LinkedIn, HubSpot and SalesForce marketing tools
Knowledge & Skills
- Self-propelled and curious
- Strong ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong listener with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple priorities effectively and deliver on agreed to timelines
- High level of comfort managing and executing on both short and long-tail projects
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment
- Motivated by winning and building the best brand in our category
Professional Experience Required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years in a similar role
- Experience with Excel, LinkedIn, HubSpot and SalesForce preferred
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.