Tech - Junior Implementation Analyst
London, UK /
Exiger Tech /
Location: London, UK
Exiger Tech is an experienced team of software professionals with a wide range of specialties and interests. We make use of big data and natural language processing technologies as well as dealing with day-to-day application development and scaling issues. We utilize agile methodologies, iterate quickly to find solutions, and work together to ensure that the system evolves in a maintainable and performant fashion.
This is a full-time opportunity located in London, UK.
Exiger Tech has an opportunity for a Junior Implementation Analyst to join our Client Delivery team. This is a full-time position. This position will be in office and remote, with the potential for some travel to local client sites when required. The candidate will be paired with a mentor on the client delivery team to assign work, facilitate knowledge transfer, and provide exposure to different parts of the business.
The Client Delivery team acts as a liaison between the new client and internal departments including product teams, technical teams and other parts of Exiger. The Client Delivery team is held accountable for the successful transition of the new account through the implementation process. This position helps establish, maintain, build and manage client relationships at all levels to ensure Insight 3PM and DDIQ, our Exiger Tech offerings, are successfully helping clients manage and identify risks. Additionally, this position is responsible for supporting results with clients, with the goal of increasing their satisfaction and retention. The ideal candidate must have excellent account management skills and be client-focused with the understanding that the client's best interests are served through smooth, seamless service delivery.
- Support the implementation team to manage multiple client implementations simultaneously.
- Support clients through all aspects of implementation including planning, customer setup policies and rules, system configuration (non-technical), client roles and credentials with guidance from the Implementation team.
- Deliver excellent client service to achieve client satisfaction as defined by Exiger standards and reference activity.
- Support preparation and delivery of product training to customer contacts on features and functionality of Insight 3PM products such as DDIQ and Insight 3PM risk rating system.
- Support the implementation team to effectively transition the client in a timely manner to the assigned client services team.
- Support timely and accurate reporting on implementation status internally.
- Develop thorough knowledge of Exiger's core products and strategic services.
- Work with the data services and configuration teams to provide business analysis and product specifications to the client implementation team.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added as the opportunities arise.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
Professional Experience Required
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree, or other post-secondary education.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in compliance, risk management or due diligence
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
We at Exiger are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. To remain an equal opportunity employer, we intend that no qualified job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion or political belief, disability or age. There will be equal opportunities in the recruitment, training and development and promotion of employees.