Diligence - Research Manager
Bucharest, Romania /
Exiger Diligence /
Research Mangers are creative and inquisitive. They use a wide range of research tools to gather risk and compliance intelligence on individuals and companies. The research is then analyzed and developed into a narrative report, which is used by clients to understand the general background of the subject, assess the subject’s legitimacy and reputation, and inform strategic decision-making. Research Managers work both independently and collaboratively on research and reports for a variety of domestic and international clients. Research managers provide guidance to junior employees, and oversee the completion of complex cases.
- Extensive primary and secondary research using a variety of open-source web-based tools
- Identification of pertinent information and development of useful insights into the subject
- Mastery of research process
- Write clear, concise, and thorough reports for clients
- Complete research, writing, and editing of cases of all levels of complexity
- Manage cases from request to client submission
- Assist with training of Research Associates and Research Interns
- May be called upon to review casework completed by others for content and editorial accuracy
- Commitment to integrity and thoroughness of research
- Travel may be requested under certain circumstances
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Superior comprehension and analytical abilities
- Excellent logical deductive skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced and self-driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize several projects and assignments simultaneously
- Organizational and time management competency required
- Ability to mentor others
- Understanding of current events, international affairs, financial regulations, economics and/or finance
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
We at Exiger are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. To remain an equal opportunity employer, we intend that no qualified job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion or political belief, disability or age. There will be equal opportunities in the recruitment, training and development and promotion of employees.