Tech - Business Intelligence Specialist
Remote, US /
Exiger Tech /
Location: Remote, USA
Exiger Tech is an experienced team of software professionals with a wide range of specialties and interests. We make use of big data and natural language processing technologies as well as dealing with day-to-day application development and scaling issues. We utilize agile methodologies, iterate quickly to find solutions, and work together to ensure that the system evolves in a maintainable and performant fashion.
This is a full-time opportunity in the United States that could be Remote.
We are looking for an independent and client-oriented individual with a keen eye for detail to join our Data Services function within Exiger Tech. The individual will be responsible for leading the design, analysis, testing and support of business intelligence capability within our technology products as well as fully implementation BI visualizations required by both internal and external clients. Since the success of the solution is dependent on collaborations with other technology departments, it is very important to be a strong communicator and lead from the front.
- Lead the implementation of a Business Intelligence capability across our technology products.
- Design, build and deploy creative BI visualizations based on requirements from clients and/or client services.
- Continually look for process improvements and more efficient use of BI technology.
- Apply data security oversight throughout the project life cycle.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience with Git as well as bash scripting
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong data analysis skills & experience with data wrangling with Python
- Demonstrative experience operating in both Linux and windows environments
- Good experience in analyzing business and designing dashboards based on databases is a must
- Must have knowledge on datawarehousing concepts, knowledge on data modeling including 3NF, Inmon, Kimbal methodologies.
- Drive the architecture of a project, including authoring functional and design specifications, scalability, testing, quality data flow, and interface.
- Ability to Lead and Manage team and interact with End users.
- Proficient in creating documentation related to design documents, Unit testing, handover and walk-through documents.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Professional Experience Required
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Python scripting languages
- 8+ years Architect experience in IT industry strong data-warehouse and reporting background
- 6+ years expertise in Business Intelligence applications such as Tableau, Sisense or Power BI
- Superior communication skills.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and adapt to a dynamic environment.
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.