Accounts Payable Associate - (Remote)
Seattle, WA /
Accounting/Finance – Accounts Payable /
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
Provide financial and administrative support by ensuring all MLS payments are completed and expenses are controlled through extensive analysis and constant communication with vendors, agents and internal business units.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly and efficiently onboard and process payments for MLS vendors according to company policy
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the department
- Ability to accept and embrace continuous change within the current business environment
- Provide clear and professional responses to agent and vendor inquiries
- Provide support with Wells Fargo Credit Card Program management and reconciliation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of education and experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1-3 years of accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Agreeable to change in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision-making customer service skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.