Real Estate Regional Operations Manager - East (REMOTE)
Atlanta, GA /
Brokerage Operations – Administration /
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
The Regional Operations Manager (ROM) will be responsible for leading all non-growth/productivity aspects of eXp Realty’s State Brokerage Operations. The ROM should have proven to be exceptional in operations, leadership, accountability, and maintaining company culture. In supporting our agents and state representatives in the delivery of exceptional real estate brokerage service to their clients, this position will be accountable for regional operational elements necessary to comply with state license law, REALTOR association membership, and MLS participation, along with supporting our state brokers in the agent deal review process, compliance training, and the eXp risk management program. This person will have an exceptional track record as a supervising real estate broker of a large firm, an understanding of real estate brokerage at a regional level, serves as the go-to resource to help brokers in his or her sub-region work through a variety of issues faced on a daily basis, an aptitude for leading and inspiring teams, a collaborative approach, and a boundless work ethic. This person helps our national leadership teams to plan and grow their states, learn more about eXp resources and culture, and hold each other accountable. They must be “agent success obsessed” but also possess the ability to implement systems and processes that are scalable.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that eXp delivers exceptional brokerage support to agents in their representation of clients and customers
- Lead, support and manage a region of Designated Managing Brokers, Managing Brokers and ASCs
- Monitor regional performance goals and enforce accountability for their achievement
- Track and report state activity to Director of Brokerage Operations
- Ensure agent retention through performance, product knowledge, and training
- Achieve brokerage goals for retention, growth and new broker directives
- Follow the eXp Risk Management Program and provide risk management tools to eXp brokers and agents
- Administer eXp’s relationship with local REALTOR associations and Multiple Listing Services
- Work with executive leadership to manage and implement the ongoing enhancement of and compliance with company-wide and individual state brokerage operations manuals
- Develop all reports by providing mentoring and related learning opportunities
- Support innovation in how the company can efficiently assist its growing national agent base in terms of brokerage operations
- BA/BS in sales, business administration or related field preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must have actively brokered agents
- Hold an active real estate broker license with continuing education credits in real estate, management, and legal compliance
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology and Cloud-based brokerage model
- Proven track record of leadership within a Brokerage
- Success in managing and motivating a regional workforce
- Ability to lead and motivate others including a track record of developing staff and maintaining a high standard of employee relations
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative and capable of working with internal partners to facilitate successful results
- Able to drive results and meet goals with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to make quick decisions and solve problems using good judgment
- Possess the highest degree of integrity
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. eXp Realty reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.