Onboarding Specialist - India
eXp Global – International Expansion /
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or in another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
As an Onboarding Specialist , you’ll take a proactive role representing eXp Realty as a front-line representative to assist newly joining agents and brokers, provide guidance, answer inquiries, and offer support pertaining to eXp Realty in a variety of areas. The ideal candidate for this position is customer service oriented, self-motivated, and a resourceful individual.
World-class customer service/experience is required for every interaction with strong problem-solving skills, empathy, and urgency to every engagement.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Process joining agents for initial systems, process and account setup to include but not limited to:
- Initiate the onboarding process after application received
- Start the approval process
- Send out / Gather required forms and contracts
- Set up the joining agent’s profile
- Trigger the setup of the agent’s transaction platform
- Assign company tools/resources to agents during the joining process
- Assist with fielding questions as needed
Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Respond to client/company communication in a manner that provides added value and generates significant customer satisfaction
Rapidly establish a positive working relationship with customers and other professionals
Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
Identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service and to prevent future problems
- Graduate+ MBA from leading B School
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the real estate industry with a focus on delivering a world-class customer service/experience
- High volume, multi-task environment in real estate or relevant experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents including real estate contracts, leases, and settlement statements
- Highly adaptable , analytical and a clear-thinking problem solver
- A self-starter on individual projects and a contributing member on team projects with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Positive, trustworthy and dependable
- Ability to work remotely with no direct in-person supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. eXp Realty reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.