Payment Processing Specialist - Western Region
Brokerage Operations – Payment Processing
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are 100% remote!
Represents eXp Realty as a front-line organization to assist agents and brokers with their Real Estate transactions. World-class customer service / experience is required for every interaction with strong problem solving skills, empathy and urgency to every engagement.
The Payment Processing Specialist for the US Western Region is responsible for the organization and preparation of transaction documents to facilitate transaction effectiveness and efficiency. To promote the agent relationship and excellent customer service skills is a key success factor to the role.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Manages and supports payment processing with focus on one of the following areas: Individual Agents / Teams Transactions (e.g. Mega, Large Teams)State / Geo Based Transactions (e.g. CA, FL, TX, Ontario)
- Work within cloud-based real estate transaction management platforms
- Organize transaction documents
- Check both platforms for accuracy of file information
- Complete daily tasks in a timely efficient manner
- Assist Agents with payment processing management platform and commission disbursement questions
- Assist Brokers for document review and reminders of status of file to fulfill
- Communicate and answer Agent questions in a timely manner
- Greet Agents/New Recruits in cloud-based office and provide education of services provided
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BA/AA strongly preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a high-volume, real estate transaction process with focus on delivering a world-class customer service / experience;
- Real estate experience in Transaction Contract Management required
- SkySlope experience preferred
- Active real estate agent or broker license a plus
- Ability to read and interpret documents including real estate contracts, leases, and settlement statements
- Highly adaptable and a clear-thinking problem solver
- A self-starter on individual projects and a contributing member on team projects with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work well with agents
- Professional telephone skills
- Strong attention to detail in reviewing documents and entering data is required
- Positive, trustworthy and dependable
- Ability to work remotely with no direct in-person supervision
Skills & Abilities
eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.