(Senior) Business Development Manager (f/m/x)
Berlin or remote /
Sales – Growth /
As an integral part of our Sales team, you will be the strategic point of contact for our corporate and top tech clients. You will contribute to Expertlead’s vision and mission by driving and managing strategic projects & client accounts.
- Ensure constant business growth by winning new enterprise clients, targeting high potentials and sustainably expanding them
- Further grow and develop our existing corporate client base through strategic relationship management
- Implement methods for acquiring and managing strategic partnerships as well as building and managing a resilient corporate client pipeline
- Present Expertlead at trade events, fairs and other online/offline events
Your Skill Set
- 3+ years of working experience within the field of B2B Sales, preferably within the German recruiting and staffing industry or within IT consulting services
- Proven track record in successfully developing corporate accounts
- Great written and verbal communication skills in German and English with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate with senior level executives
- Confidence at presenting and negotiating
- Analytical way of thinking as well as an independent and structured way of working
Work from anywhere: We believe in a “hybrid office”, granting you full flexibility to work from any country in the world or from our brand new office in Berlin Tiergarten/Schöneberg. Our top floor office is right in the city center and comes with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers.
Learn and develop: Full onboarding plan and a dedicated mentor on your side. Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a wide range of internal learning and development programs and a personal development budget.
Have fun: We are a group of very ambitious, and equally down-to-earth people. Teamwork and celebrating success is key to us. We get together for regular team events - on- and offline, to stay connected.
Be who you are: It’s not about gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We live diversity and cherish our multinational team. At expertlead we consider ourselves as equals and create a space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in.
Become a part of constant growth: While following our mission to revolutionize the tech recruiting industry, we are proud to be recognized as a Growth Champion in 2023 (being one of 500 of the fastest-growing companies in Germany) as well as a Top Start-Up Employer in 2022 and Employer of the Future 2023. Those three awards are only one sign of our dedication and passion to become better every single day, for our clients and our employees.
We live and breath our values: Our values #aimhigher, #teamup, #trustme and #beyourself represent how we define our DNA at Expertlead. We’re striving towards using them as a basis to our every day work and are excited to welcome everyone who’s sharing our values.
And yes, we have the obligatory foosball table, a Playstation and a fridge that is always full — at least until Friday afternoon ;).
P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;).
We are Expertlead, a Berlin-based HR Tech company that revolutionizes IT recruitment by helping companies to find, assess, and hire the right tech experts. We build technology to automate each step in tech recruitment and provide clients with access to great tech experts. Our platform and community of vetted tech talents allow us to scale remote technical interviews that are conducted by experts from all over the globe. These interviews allow our clients to understand the technical fit of any candidate to their open freelance or permanent position.
We are proud that leading multinationals like Delivery Hero, Telekom, and Daimler as well as tech companies like Klarna, Check24, and Spotify trust our services. With the Volkswagen Group we are partnering through a joint venture called Futurepath, helping them find, assess, and hire thousands of tech talents.
Are you ready to redefine the future of tech recruitment with us? We can’t wait to hear from you!