Senior Performance Marketing Manager (B2B) (f/m/x)
Berlin or remote /
Marketing – Marketing /
Your mission is to scale up our customer acquisition strategies and tactics in order to grow and fill our sales pipeline. You will be in charge of our demand generation channels and will have a major impact in our efforts towards our ambitious topline growth goal.
- Develop, optimize and manage all our customer acquisition channels (SEM, SEO, paid social, retargeting, landing pages, email campaigns, etc) in order to generate quality leads
- Collaborate with our VP Marketing to devise a multi-channel demand generation strategy that will allow us to achieve our OKRs
- Help in the optimization of our website and landing pages aiming to increase conversions
- Manage demand generation related KPIs, reports and marketing plan execution
- Own a substantial annual budget for demand generation and identify ways to optimize our ROI
- Assist in the creation of attractive and engaging content together with our Content Development team to enhance our campaigns
- Collaborate with our Sales, Community, and People teams for the improvement of our performance marketing
YOUR SKILL SET
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing - ideally in SaaS, Software, or tech B2B companies
- Experience in managing various B2B channels (e.g. SEM, SEO) and a proven track record of successfully building up an inbound pipeline
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Xing, Google Analytics, etc.)
- A deep understanding of attribution models, A/B testing, and tracking systems
- Proficient in SEO tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs or SEMrush
- A growth marketing mindset and ambition to seek innovative ways to achieve the demand generation goals while reducing the conversion costs
- Strong analytical skills, as well as a data-driven and structured way of working
- Fluent English skills, German would be a plus
Work from anywhere: We believe in a “hybrid office”, granting you full flexibility to work from any country in the world or from our brand new office in Berlin Tiergarten/Schöneberg. Our top floor office is right in the city center and comes with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers.
Learn and develop: Full onboarding plan and a dedicated mentor on your side. Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a wide range of internal learning and development programs and a personal development budget.
Have fun: We are a group of very ambitious, and equally down-to-earth people. Teamwork and celebrating success is key to us. We get together for regular team events - on- and offline, to stay connected.
Be who you are: It’s not about gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We live diversity and cherish our multinational team. At expertlead we consider ourselves as equals and create a space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in.
Become a part of constant growth: While following our mission to revolutionize the tech recruiting industry, we are proud to be recognized as a Growth Champion in 2023 (being one of 500 of the fastest-growing companies in Germany) as well as a Top Start-Up Employer in 2022 and Employer of the Future 2023. Those three awards are only one sign of our dedication and passion to become better every single day, for our clients and our employees.
We live and breath our values: Our values #aimhigher, #teamup, #trustme and #beyourself represent how we define our DNA at Expertlead. We’re striving towards using them as a basis to our every day work and are excited to welcome everyone who’s sharing our values.
And yes, we have the obligatory foosball table, a Playstation and a fridge that is always full — at least until Friday afternoon ;).
P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;).
We are Expertlead, a Berlin-based HR Tech company that revolutionizes IT recruitment by helping companies to find, assess, and hire the right tech experts. We build technology to automate each step in tech recruitment and provide clients with access to great tech experts. Our platform and community of vetted tech talents allow us to scale remote technical interviews that are conducted by experts from all over the globe. These interviews allow our clients to understand the technical fit of any candidate to their open freelance or permanent position.
We are proud that leading multinationals like Delivery Hero, Telekom, and Daimler as well as tech companies like Klarna, Check24, and Spotify trust our services. With the Volkswagen Group we are partnering through a joint venture called Futurepath, helping them find, assess, and hire thousands of tech talents.
Are you ready to redefine the future of tech recruitment with us? We can’t wait to hear from you!