Los Angeles, CA /
Production & Logistics /
Exploding Kittens is a leading game and entertainment company with a mission to inspire people to connect, laugh, and play fun games in the physical world. After initially seeking to raise $10k through Kickstarter, Exploding Kittens’ campaign raised $8.7M in 30 days from 219,000 backers. To date, Exploding Kittens is the #1 most-backed project in Kickstarter history and the company has sold over 11 million games.
Started by former Xbox game designer Elan Lee and The Oatmeal’s founder Matt Inman, Exploding Kittens and its family of games recreates game night for a humorous and fun person-to-person experience. Today, there are seven games available for purchase: Exploding Kittens, Bears vs Babies, You’ve Got Crabs, Throw Throw Burrito, Throw Throw Burrito: Extreme, On a Scale of One to T-Rex, and Poetry for Neanderthals, as well as an Exploding Kittens mobile app that is one of the top 30 premium games on both iOS and Android.
Exploding Kittens is looking for an experienced Inventory Manager to join our Production & Logistics Team. In this role you will develop and improve processes for inventory forecasting, planning and tracking, and will be responsible for the on-time distribution of our products to our clients, helping the company to achieve revenue goals. Our ideal candidate has an extreme attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and is an expert with spreadsheets.
- Manage all inventory forecasting, planning and tracking
- Develop new inventory tracking and reconciliation processes to improve overall accuracy and efficiency in the Production & Logistics department
- Manage sales orders for customers and major retailers
- Act as a liaison to other key departments to ensure accurate and timely replenishment of inventory for purchase orders
- Conduct daily analyses to forecast potential inventory issues
- Communicate with our Logistics Manager about current stock levels, flagging any potential issues with orders
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business, finance or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in inventory management and forecasting
- In-depth understanding of distribution, e-commerce and working with major retailers
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills, and a problem-solving attitude
- High service orientation, hands-on mentality, and attention to detail
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Expert at Microsoft Excel, and competency in other relevant software such as Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central and ERP systems a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible spending account options (medical, dependent care, transit)
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible paid vacation
- Monthly wellness benefit + complimentary wellness subscriptions
- Complimentary lunches on Fridays (where we play games together!)
Please apply directly at jobs.lever.co/explodingkittens. Make sure to include a PDF of your current resume along with a cover letter.