Split, Croatia /
Agilathon - Croatia /
- Agilathon is the market leader in ePRO delivery expertise, leveraging a global team of consultants that are subject matter experts in: software design, validation, delivery, enablement, compliance, and operations.
- Our mission is to ensure that therapeutics make it to the patients that need them, in the least amount of time and with the highest quality. We transform the life sciences by scaling the study delivery capabilities of DCT vendors, CROs, and sponsors. With over 16 years of experience we are eCOA industry pioneers that deliver the best-in-class tech innovation services for decentralized clinical trials. Partners leverage our expertise to ensure that their trials start on time and are executed with high quality. With over 1,200+ studies of experience, we enable our Partners to be transformational leaders in a competitive and fast-moving industry.
About our team
- Our great team of 100+ engineers is made up of exceptionally talented and grounded humans. We’ve grown, but our company still feels intimate and our culture is deeply rooted in our values. We are recognized as an exceptional place to work and grow. Thus we have our choice of team members. Our alumni take influential positions in the life sciences industry and remain active participants in our network for years to come. We are based in two offices: The Croatian office is spread across two offices in Split and US office is based in Cambridge.
- We’ve been using the 6-hour difference between the two time-zones to our advantage, and over the years, created and perfected a well-defined process for maximizing our teams’ efficiency. For each clinical study, we create a cross-functional team, with appropriate skills to handle the project size and complexity. We work closely with the client’s project management to identify the appropriate resources and prioritize the work against other concurrent studies.
What do we offer
- New MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices that you might need
- Experience working in multinational team with well-known clients
- Though our office feels like home, you can still work remotely
- Knowledge-sharing culture -opportunity to learn and advance your career. Clear career development plan - we do not want you to stagnate with us, we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances
- Subvention of Multisport card
- Subvention on your salary for food
- Employee recognition, awards and gifts
- Coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Annual company parties
- Competitive salary - from 11.000,00 – 35.000,00 HRK gross 1 depend on your experience and knowledge
What do we expect from you
- Experience in Java Script as a backend developer
- Active learning and knowledge sharing with team members
- Experience with relational and non relational databases (i.e. SQL, MongoDB)
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitLab
As a backend developer in our team you can put all your software development experience into an exciting practice. You write quality, reusable and maintainable code following the best practices and industry standards. You live out your professional creativity in our developed cloud-based backend solution (Java Script, Mongo).
You will participate in our cross team technology community by sharing and giving feedback on ideas on how to improve our process. Moreover, you provide feedback to the Business Solution team on feasibility of proposed changes and offering meaningful alternatives where they make sense. Thereby you ensure the scalability, fault tolerance and efficiency of our process. You provide feedback on the code quality of other engineers through pull requests. You are responsible for writing and maintaining meaningful unit and integration tests. You are eager to take on ownership for tasks and projects.