Boston, MA /
Don't see a position that matches your skill set and interest? We're always looking to meet new people who are curious, humble, strive for excellence. Tell us a little bit more about yourself and in the future, we'll reach out when we have an opening that we think might be a match for you!
What We Offer
- Extension Engine’s guiding principle is to “Do the Right Thing.” This means for our team members and our clients.
- Our connections---our relationships---are our most valuable assets and at Extension Engine, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a group of curious, humble, transparent, and quirky people who are laser focus on outcomes.
- At the end of the day, we know that people don’t live to work, they work to live. That’s why we support each other’s personal priorities. Our current team members are mom and dads, woodworkers, apple sauce canners, marathon runners, international trekkers, and accomplished musicians---just to name a few.
- We offer a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k with a generous match, gym cost sharing, and flexible paid time off.
- We have a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other’s unique perspectives, backgrounds, and abilities, and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Who We Are
We are a boutique services firm that helps higher education institutions, nonprofit organizations, and learning businesses create Custom Learning Experiences — online learning as unique as their vision and brand. We deliver by working closely with our clients to imagine the best solutions for their learners and business. We urge our clients to rethink every aspect of the learning landscape in order to help them design a unique vision. We then build innovative educational solutions to meet their vision while being agnostic about technology. We help our clients grow by building internal knowledge and capacity — through launching the program, co-operating, and then transferring — thereby enabling them to expand on what we’ve created together, with or without us.