Remote, Split /
Extension Engine is a services firm that helps higher education institutions, nonprofit organizations, and learning businesses create Custom Learning Experiences. We deliver by working closely with our clients to imagine the best solutions for their learners and business. We urge our clients to rethink every aspect of the learning landscape to help them design a unique vision. We then build innovative educational solutions to meet their vision.
You will join a project team developing a video-based learning platform from the ground up. Our mission is to partner with the client and develop a leading training platform for K 12 teachers on the New Arts of Science and Teaching. Our architecture is inspired by domain-driven design focusing on clean and maintainable code and well-defined domain boundaries.
You will be developing and owning features e2e and contributing in all areas of product development. You will champion a continuous improvement mindset and push technological innovations and discussions. We are big on sharing our knowledge inside and beyond the team so we want you to join us in nurturing that culture.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is experienced with modern full-stack JS/TypeScript
- Focuses on producing good and maintainable code enthusiastic about well-tested code
- Strives to improve their work environment
- Values teamwork and human relations and is always happy to share their knowledge and mentor less experienced colleagues
- Has excellent written and spoken English skills
- Node.js back-end
- TypeScriptPostgreSQL and Redis data layer
- Vue.js front-end
- Ava/Cypress powered test suite
- CircleCI for our continuous integration and deployment, and
- AWS with Kubernetes and Docker for infrastructure.
*We don’t expect you to have experience in every area or technology listed above: if you think you could do a great job in this role, you shouldn’t hesitate to apply. We can’t wait to hear from you!
What makes Extension Engine stand-out
When asking employees why they enjoy working in EE, 100% of them answered: “people”; we are a group of friendly, ambitious, and talented individuals. We pride ourselves in putting people first and ensuring there’s no stress in their daily work, so they can do what they do best...
Compensation and benefits
- Salary Range: + 32.000 HRK based on experience (signing bonus 20.000 HRK)
- Year-end Bonus, Performance bonus
- Hours and location flexibility: working hours and location are fully flexible and up to your preferences25 vacation days
- Health: Supplementary and additional health insurance, sponsored health checks, 100% covered sick leave, Gym Stipend
- Professional Development Budget
- Team Building and company events
- Others: Parking, Premium equipment (as for IT and coffee), Bonuses for different life events, etc.