Strategic Account Executive
Berlin, Germany /
Sales – Sales /
Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!
Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.
We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive.
Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
Strategic Account Executive
· work with the sales channels to coordinate the international business activity concept
· achieve the given target for existing and new customer
· Reporting to: Regional Director/Country Manager/Sales Manager
· close cooperation with the assigned SE
· orchestrate the Extreme resources like SSRs, Strategic/Regional PAMs, DPAM, Service Sales and defined Channel Partners
· The focus of this role will be to work with large enterprise and public customers. Optimization and maximization of business activities in the assigned accounts and the fulfillment of the agreed sales target, as well as the implementation of quantitative goals and strategic objectives in terms of alignment or vertical markets
· Supporting the assigned accounts, while making efficient use of the company resources made available
· Identify potential new business and new accounts in the area
· Qualify the customer based on a set potential new strategic customers
· Intensive support of customer relationships with the existing Account base together with related channel partner and expand (cross-sell) business over the whole Extreme portfolio
· Regular planning, documentation and coordination of activities to achieve personal qualitative and quantitative goals with the Sales Management
· Weekly reporting of sales opportunities for completeness and correctness, monitoring and ensuring the resulting weekly quarterly forecast figures, as well as regular participation in the forecast meetings.
· Planing of customer facing and marketing activities with the given Extreme resources; Update the CRM with visit reports and new opportunities
· Perpare and update account plans and present them to Account Team and Management
· Able to present the core values and value proposition at department manager and C-Level
· Orchestrate the team of internal stakeholder (SSR, SE, Service Sales, DPAM) with the development of Account strategy
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.