Global Account Manager - Service Provider
Rome, Italy /
Sales – Sales /
Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!
Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.
We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive.
Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
The Senior Service Provider Account Executive is responsible for driving new business, building and maintaining customer loyalty, ensuring high retention rates, promoting our Customer centric culture/forward thinking strategies and initiatives primarily in the Service Provider space. The successful Senior Service Provider Account Executive will leverage our three tiered sales model, prospecting for new business and partnering with the internal/external Sales teams providing our Customers with an experience exceeding expectations. The team is made up of credible top performers who foster and entrepreneurial spirit and delivering predictable and consistent revenue growth.
· Represent our comprehensive solution of end to end Wired / Wireless Data Networking; Network Management and Security solutions, growing revenue and profit margins within the assigned territory achieving properly aligned quotas.
· Utilize your Solutions Sales expertise to prospect and capture new business while growing the existing install base.
· Provide in-depth business planning and reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development, etc.).
· Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with cross functional teams within the territory and across the company.
· Proven hunter with successful track record in the Service Provider space.
· Proven ability of developing new prospective customers and collaborating across cross-functional internal teams, ensuring target quotas are achieved and exceeded.
· Driven to successfully close large complex deals amid a mix of new business, established accounts and channel management.
· Strong executive presence and communications skills; with effective Solution Selling skills into enterprise networking environments at the CXO levels.
· Strong Business plan development and forecasting experience.
· Must be a self-starter with high energy and drive who takes initiative and works with limited direction.
· A highly trusted business partner, who maintains and expect high standards for self and team.
· An accomplished Account Executive with established account base, strong regional Service Provider and Channel Partner relationships.
· Relevant industry/competitive knowledge.
· Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas; achieving Club.
· Strong Competitive Industry and Product Knowledge with ability to articulate the Extreme Networks Business Value Proposition.
Data Center sales experience preferred
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.