SR WIRELESS SW ENGR 8136- Cloud Automation- Python/Robot Framework
Bangalore, India /
Products – Engineering /
Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!
Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.
We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive.
Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
Experience: 4-8 Years
What you’ll be doing:
· Plan, Develop, Execute and Automate Test suites for our Cloud-based Networking applications
· Automation of features from an end-to-end perspective - API and GUI.
What you need to bring:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
· 5-8 years of test script automation experience
· Familiarity with Traffic Generators (Ixia/Spirent/Ostinato/Iperf/Octoscope/Veriwave) and Network debugging tools (Sniffers, Wireshark, ping, traceroute etc.)
· Comfortable with SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL/Redis and monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
· Applied experience with version control systems such as Git, Github
· Automation – API Automation using Tools such as Postman, Newman
· Automation – UI Automation using Selenium, Robot Framework and Python
· Ability and willingness to work independently
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Hands on experience of working with Wired or Wireless Networking-related products
· Application Performance Testing using tools such as Jmeter, Blazemeter
· Experience of working on Cloud-based Networking Products or Microservices architecture-based applications
· Domain based Certifications - Cloud-based Certifications, Python Certifications, and Networking certifications
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.