Senior QA Software Engineer
Salem, New Hampshire, United States /
Products – Engineering /
Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!
Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.
We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive.
Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
Successful candidate is required to have a solid learning attitude in the cloud domain with a general understanding of networking and be a responsible individual who is willing to absorb information and be able to execute on tasks.
- Incorporate developer’s functional test scripts into regression test suites
- Assist developers in creating automation test scripts by providing reference scripts and advocating best practices
- Innovate quality engineering processes and tools
- Lead and mentor junior team members
- 5+ years of professional experience in implementing, executing, and debugging automation scripts
- Experience managing automation testbeds, and programming languages (Python for example) for creating test suites from functional test scripts
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies with minimal guidance
- Experience and familiarity with DevOps, CICD, Jenkins, and GIT
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Location: We'd prefer to fill this role near one of our East coast sites in Salem, NH (north of Boston, MA) or RDU (Raleigh/Durham/RTP, NC area) or Toronto, Ontario. We utilize a FlexFirst approach to hybrid work to allow employees to balance working from home while allowing access to office space for collaboration with peers, lab equipment and corporate amenities.
#LI - ME1
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.