STAFF WIRELESS SW ENGR 8408 -Platform Development
Bangalore, India /
Products – Engineering /
Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!
Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.
We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive.
Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
* 10+ years experience in network software development, with at least 5+ years experience in embedded SW development.
* Experience developing kernel, device drivers, and system-level modules for embedded Linux systems
* 3+ years experience in Wi-Fi software development.
* Expertise and knowledge of wireless network technologies.
* Good knowledge of all 802.11 Wi-Fi protocols.
* In-depth understanding of TCP/IP and UDP/IP network protocol internals and performance optimization.
* Strong skills in C/C++ for real-time, embedded systems development
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to analyze and improve the overall performance of embedded network software
* Experience using Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test-Driven Development
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.