SaaS Account Executive - Canada - 8446
Sales – Sales /
Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!
Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.
We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive.
Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
The Enterprise Sales Account Executive is responsible for driving new business, building, and maintaining customer loyalty, ensuring high retention rates, promoting our customer centric culture/forward thinking strategies and initiatives. The successful Sales Account Executive will leverage our three-tiered sales model, prospecting for new business and partnering with the internal/external Sales teams providing our customers with an experience exceeding expectations. The team is made up of credible top performers who foster and entrepreneurial spirit and delivering predictable and consistent revenue growth.
Today’s world is fast and ever changing and with that change Extreme Networks is leading the charge on building an infinite enterprise that prioritizes business outcomes. With technologies such as Multi-Cloud, Automation, IOT, AI/ML and 5G driving the next waves of innovation we are accelerating innovative capabilities when it matters most.
We are seeking a ROCK STAR to join the fastest growing region at Extreme. This ROCK STAR will serve as the Account Executive responsible in representing our comprehensive solution of end to end Cloud Managed Wired / Wireless Data Networking; Network Management and Security solutions, growing revenue and profit margins within the assigned territory achieving properly aligned quotas with Enterprise accounts
The Canada AE will build and maintain relationships with:
· New and Existing Accounts - Utilize your Solutions Sales expertise to prospect and capture new Enterprise business while growing the existing install base
· Provide in-depth business planning and reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development, etc.)
· Extreme Partners – Will assist in the continuing relationship with our existing partner eco system along with recruiting new relationships with key partners in the regions.
· Proven hunter with a history of developing new prospective customers and collaborating across cross-functional internal teams, ensuring target quotas are achieved and exceeded.
· Driven to successfully close large complex deals amid a mix of new business, established accounts and channel management
· Strong executive presence and communications skills; with effective Solution Selling skills into Enterprise networking environments at the CXO levels.
· Strong Business plan development and forecasting experience
· Must be a self-starter with high energy and drive who takes initiative and works with limited direction
· A highly trusted business partner, who maintains and expect high standards for self and team
· An accomplished Enterprise Account Executive with established account base, strong regional Customer, Channel Partner and Distribution relationships
· A very strong background and strong relationships relative to both the Channel and Distribution Channels
· Relevant Cloud Networking industry/competitive knowledge
· Proven and verifiable track record in exceeding sales quotas; achieving Club
· Strong Competitive Industry and Product Knowledge with ability to articulate the Extreme Networks Business Value Proposition
· Travel 65% to cover US West Coast and Central Region.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.