Sales – Sales /
Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!
Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.
We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive.
Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
JOB DESCRIPTION / TASK OF THE INDIVIDUALS
RAE –Regional Account Manager/Territory Account Manager
Location : Kolkata
•Responsible for delivering on the sales result for a defined territory within a region or sub-region. This is done by management of sales relationships with regional partners and engagement with Territory customer accounts, providing solutions and pricing either direct or via a channel partner. Understands customers’ demands, plans how to meet these demands, and generates sales as a result.
•Reporting to: Regional Director/Country Manager/Regional Sales Manager
•Stakeholders: Solution Engineers, Longtail/(Named) Partners, Channel Managers, Inside Sales
· Responsible for the territory, develop the regional strategy and business plan with GTM team, and deliver the sales result for the allotted Territory/Geographical area
· Drive net new customer acquisition in the targeted territory/customer, Parallelly engage existing customers for cross-selling opportunities.
· Work with cross-matrix Channels, Solution Engineers, inside sales teams to garner account/territory success.
· Collaborate with sales teams at distributors and partners to build an extended sales network, regularly review the channel pipeline, and prioritize top opportunities, getting the larger channel ecosystem to participate in the success of Extreme Networks.
· Build strong, sustainable CXO relationships in high-touch accounts, getting deeply involved in their IT initiatives.
· Ensure accurate Sales forecasting every week. Manage Pipeline via tools like Salesforce to create and update opportunities.
· Maintain weekly business cadence with sacrosanct quarterly quota delivery.
· Individual contributor with 10+ years of territory account management experience preferably in IT - Networking, IT – Security space.
· Proven track record of net new logo acquisition in the desired territory.
· Established channel relationships, CXO connections in the targeted markets.
· Strong communication, and business case presentation skills.
· Familiarity with pipeline management, business forecasting tools – SFDC, CLARI etc.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.