Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We have created the most comprehensive way to get a look inside your body utilizing state-of-the-art imaging technology such as full-body MRI scans, low-dose CT scans, and advanced machine learning techniques. Ezra’s OS for healthcare will make it easier for everyone to improve their health by leveraging AI to better understand health data.
Our cancer screening services are currently available in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Miami, and we have ambitions to scale Ezra’s screening services & AIs globally.
To date, we have provided 1000+ members with cancer screening services and have detected potential cancer for 13% of our members.
Recently, we received FDA clearance for our MR image viewer and prostate AIs, which help support radiologists in analyzing prostate MRIs. We’re currently working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will help Ezra support our members in improving their health.
As a Software Tester within our Medical Devices team, you will play a key role in creating software that helps people to detect cancer early. You will be responsible for planning and implementing testing strategies for products such as a radiology image viewer, MRI image quality controller, and other regulated medical software.
Reporting to the Head of Quality, Regulatory & Medical Devices, you will work with the Medical Device Development, Data Science, and Machine Learning teams, to deliver on our ambitious product roadmap. You will be working in a small, fast-paced, detail-oriented team focused on bringing safe and effective software to production.
As a Software Tester at Ezra, you will:
- Lead discussions on test-driven design and product testing strategy
- Lead software testing, investigations, and documentation
- Own the creation and maintenance of the testing schedule and keep the team on target
- Collaborate with your team and peers to create high-quality software
Who you are:
- Expert in software safety, automation design patterns, QA principles, and testing methodologies
- Minimum 3+ years of software QA experience, preferably in a regulated environment
- Experience in defining test cases based on requirements and technical specs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Familiar with at least one programming language
What’s in it for you?
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world.
You will also have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Ability to work remotely
- Wellness and work-from-home benefits
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Competitive vacation policy
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.