Growth Marketing Lead
New York City
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone in the world. Our customers (we call them members) sign up for an Ezra full-body MRI scan at ezra.com, visit a partner imaging facility to get their scan, and receive their report from an Ezra Medical Provider within 7 days. We are live in New York, San Francisco Bay Area, and Los Angeles. In 2019, we helped 29 of our members detect cancer.
We're also building AI technology designed to assist radiologists in their analysis of MRI images & to increase their productivity. Our first AI was created to assist radiologists when analyzing prostate MRI scans, and is currently under FDA review.
We are looking for a results-oriented Growth Marketing Lead to help us reach our goal of [x] members by the end of 2020. The person in this role will craft the user acquisition, content, social media, & SEO strategies necessary to help Ezra reach its goal. We are looking for an innovator who can rethink our approach to growth and also execute changes for each channel. The person in this role will work cross-functionally across our sales, marketing, & product team to establish new strategies & deliver a high-quality pipeline to our scaling sales team.
As our first Growth Marketing Lead, you will:
- Own our SEO, paid acquisition, social media, referral, email, and event channels
- Ideate & execute on content that will further education for & engagement with members
- Experiment with user acquisition & content campaign ideas & present findings
- Analyze data on marketing performance & identify areas for improvement
- Enable our growing sales team to deliver on their goals
- 3+ years owning growth marketing at a quickly-scaling start-up
- Trajectory of hitting marketing metrics to drive pipeline coverage for growing B2C & B2B sales teams
- Able to work cross-functionally to develop new strategies for growth
- Successfully partners with content experts to evolve content according to channel strategies
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be an early employee at Ezra and be part of an all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. Our employee benefits include: comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; competitive vacation policy; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; healthy food and snacks; off-sites and happy hours.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.