Chief Marketing Officer
New York City
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone in the world. Our customers (we call them members) sign up for an Ezra full-body MRI scan at ezra.com, visit a partner imaging facility to get their scan, and receive their report from an Ezra Medical Provider within 7 days. We are live in New York, San Francisco Bay Area, and Los Angeles. In 2019, we helped 29 of our members detect cancer.
We're also building AI technology designed to assist radiologists in their analysis of MRI images & to increase their productivity. Our first AI was created to assist radiologists when analyzing prostate MRI scans, and is currently under FDA review.
You will help enable early cancer detection for everyone by pioneering new ways for Ezra to reach future customers, or as we call them, members. You will drive innovation in how we interact with current & prospective members by building an entrepreneurial team. You, along with this team of inventors, are excited by the opportunity to define the brand and marketing strategy for a first-of-its-kind organization. The person in this role is an experienced marketing leader who is excited to create an impact in the healthcare space. As a member of our leadership team, they'll play a role in fostering our culture and sharing best-case practices on building high-performing teams.
As our Chief Marketing Officer, you will help Ezra become a leading healthcare brand. Along the way, you will:
- Brand: Understand & represent the voice of prospective members, & use it to evolve Ezra’s brand in 2020
- Channels: Own & measure all the mediums we use to reach members - including events, content, design, ads, site, & more
- Product Marketing: Make it easy for all members & entrepreneurs at Ezra to learn about our service offering
- Be an entrepreneur at Ezra: You’ll build our culture by being mission-driven, customer-obsessed, resourceful, & disciplined about long-term goals
- Be a leader at Ezra: As a manager, you will build an entrepreneurial & inclusive team where each new hire raises the bar
- MBA ideal
- 7-10 years of experience as a CMO (or similar title) managing a team that built leading consumer marketing strategies
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce etc.
- Can make data-driven decisions, and build a team that does the same
- Has defined marketing strategy for a first-of-its-kind product
- Experience developing a leading consumer brand
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be an early employee at Ezra and be part of an all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. Our employee benefits include: comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; competitive vacation policy; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; healthy food and snacks; off-sites and happy hours.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.