Expansion Operations Manager
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We have created the most comprehensive way to get a look inside your body utilizing state-of-the-art imaging technology such as full-body MRI scans, low-dose CT scans, and advanced machine learning techniques. Ezra’s OS for healthcare will make it easier for everyone to improve their health by leveraging AI to better understand health data.
Our cancer screening services are currently available in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Miami, and we have ambitions to scale Ezra’s screening services & AIs globally.
To date, we have provided 1000+ members with cancer screening services and have detected potential cancer for 13% of our members.
Recently, we received FDA clearance for our MR image viewer and prostate AIs, which help support radiologists in analyzing prostate MRIs. We’re currently working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will help Ezra support our members in improving their health.
As Ezra’s dedicated Expansion Operations Manager in Florida, you will have the unique opportunity to grow Ezra within the state of Florida. You’ll be reporting directly into our Head of Operations, and you will be the sole owner of imaging partnerships, on-the-ground operations and customer experience within Florida.
As the first hire in this region, you’ll have an entrepreneurial role to establish new partnerships in Florida with imaging facilities and on-boarding those partners. You’ll have the freedom to strategize and implement creative ways to drive more awareness about Ezra at the facilities and delight the customer throughout their Ezra journey. Additionally, you’ll serve Ezra members in your region as their direct line of contact - from their first screening call, to their first Ezra scan, and beyond so they return to Ezra for their future cancer screenings. You will be responsible for ensuring that Ezra members are well taken care of across the entire screening process.
The person in this position has the opportunity to not only drive Ezra’s expansion in this area, but also build out and manage a team of Care Advisors for customer delivery as they scale the operational growth in Florida.
Customer Delivery & Success
- Be the point of contact for a handful of Ezra members, and act as their health patron throughout their entire journey
- Call members if we do not have their respective medical information, and secure the information over the phone
- Promote discounts and specials to current and future members to improve retention & growth
- Coordinate with our Ezra physicians and ensure that our member appointments run smoothly and are always on time
- Act as a liaison and point of contact for Ezra members should they have any questions via email or phone
- Scale Ezra’s operations to the point where Customer Delivery will be owned by a Care Advisor team under your leadership
Partnerships & Operational Growth
- Serve as the business lead in-market for first year of expansions
- Manage operational & site level marketing, growth, and logistical requirements
- Prospect and close new partnerships with imaging facilities to enable Ezra to hit its growth goals
- Onboard new imaging facilities and ensure new locations are compliant with Ezra’s operating procedures
- Liaise with marketing and sales teams to drive traffic to new locations
- Communicate expansion updates to leadership stakeholders
- Visit imaging partners and communicate with on-site staff (Front Desk, Technologists, and/or Management)
- 4+ years in a growth operations, business development, or customer success role
- Entrepreneurship: you’ll be spearheading customer success & growth in certain cities we have not operated in, so we are looking for someone who is results oriented, can problem-solve and has a proven track record of grit.
- Solid grasp (or willingness to learn) of launching a new location and its related operations
- Service excellence: you have past experience delighting customers and increasing customer retention
- Empathetic, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able (& excited!) to travel to locations where operations are present
What’s in it for you?
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world.
You will also have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Ability to work remotely
- Wellness and work-from-home benefits
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Competitive vacation policy
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.