Front End Developer
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone. We are doing this by providing a look inside your body utilizing state-of-the-art imaging technology such as full-body MRI scans, low-dose CT scans, and advanced machine learning techniques. Ezra’s OS for healthcare will make it easier for everyone to improve their health by leveraging AI to better understand health data.
Our scanning service currently operates in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, and we have ambitions to scale Ezra’s scanning service & AIs globally. To date, we have provided 1000+ members with cancer screening services and detected early cancer warning signs in 4% of our members.
Recently, we received FDA clearance for our MR image viewer and prostate AIs which help support radiologists in analyzing prostate MRIs. We’re currently working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will help Ezra support our members in improving their health.
As a Front End Developer at Ezra, your mission will be to craft amazing online experiences for our members. Specifically, you'll craft & continuously improve the portals that both our members & our team use to book MRI & CT scans. These portals empower our users to view scan results and take action on findings when necessary. You'll make the end-to-end experience of cancer screening more accessible and affordable by placing information related to our members' health right at their fingertips.Last, you'll help elevate the front-end engineering practices across Ezra's team.
As our Front End Developer, you will
- Solve interesting challenges to deliver high quality, useful products that help people detect cancer
- Work with a small team of experienced developers, with chances to both mentor and be mentored
- Collaborate with our product manager to create great experiences for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Implement external and internal interfaces that are fast, intuitive, and loved by our users
- Actively contribute to product development planning & the execution of design outputs
- Contribute technical expertise to the risk management process for products you build
- Plan for & manage risks from our users’ perspectives in your day-to-day work
- Regularly update Ezra’s software repository and the tracking of any product changes
- You're always elevating your coding, architecture, code review, & testing skills
- Experience responsive design & progressive web applications
- Familiarity with JSON & REST APIs
- Exposure to modern back-end frameworks, and a desire to continue improving back-end skills
- Experience working in agile teams
- Great attention to detail and a passion for the user experience
- Familiar with best practices for design documentation, coding styles, systems deployment (staging, UAT, and production), as well as all stages of the full-cycle development process
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be an early employee at Ezra and be part of an all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. Our employee benefits include: comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; competitive vacation policy; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; healthy food and snacks; off-sites and happy hours.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.