Los Angeles /
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We’ve created a comprehensive way to screen your body for potential cancer by offering imaging services such as a full-body MRI, Prostate MRI, 3D mammography and low-dose chest CT. Our scan services are available in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, and Sarasota. To date, we have scanned 1000+ people and detected possible cancer for 13% of them. We received FDA clearance for our MR image viewer and prostate AIs, which help support radiologists in analyzing prostate MRIs. We’re currently working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will improve the Ezra experience for our members.
As Ezra’s dedicated Care Advisor, you will be the sole owner of customer experience and operations within this area. You’ll have an entrepreneurial role in finding new ways to grow & retain our member base, and you will also implement new innovations to delight the customer throughout their whole journey. Additionally, your role is to be the point of contact for an Ezra member - from their first screening call, to their first Ezra scan, and further scans beyond that so they may be continuously informed about their health. You will be responsible for ensuring that Ezra members are well taken care of across the entire screening process. You will also call Ezra members to confirm appointments, follow-up with them when they haven't filled in their medical questionnaires, and be available whenever they have any questions. Your mission is to act as their healthcare patron, guiding them through our process and their subsequent clinical work-up as necessary.
As Ezra’s Care Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Be the point of contact for facilities within the new region where Ezra is expanding its operations
- Find innovative ways delight & retain our members throughout their customer journey, and work collaboratively with our operations team to share these practices across regions
- Ensure Ezra physicians have all necessary member information for their on-boarding call
- Call members if we do not have their respective medical information, and secure the information over the phone
- Promote discounts and specials to current and future members
- Coordinate our Ezra physician and ensure that our member appointments run smoothly and are always on time
- Act as a liaison and point of contact for Ezra members should they have any questions via email or phone
- Coordinate with our Director of Operations to ensure our members benefit from exceptional customer service
- Ability to visit imaging partners and communicate with on-site staff (Front Desk, Technologists and/ or Management)
- Understand Ezra's standard operating procedures for quality and apply them accordingly in your role
- 2-5 years in a customer service & operations role
- Entrepreneurship: you’d be spearheading customer success & growth in a region we have not operated in, so we are looking for someone who can be hands-on and take initiative
- Service excellence: you have past experience delighting customers and increasing customer retention Empathetic, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Familiarity with a medical environment is a plus
- Flexible work hours
What’s in it for you?
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone.
You will also have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Ability to work remotely
- Wellness and work-from-home benefits
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.