Part Time Contractor
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We’ve created a comprehensive way to screen your body for potential cancer by offering imaging services such as a full-body MRI, Prostate MRI, 3D mammography and low-dose chest CT. Our scan services are available in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, and Sarasota. To date, we have scanned 1000+ people and detected possible cancer for 13% of them. We received FDA clearance for our MR image viewer and prostate AIs, which help support radiologists in analyzing prostate MRIs. We’re currently working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will improve the Ezra experience for our members.
You will provide clinical support/oversight to the medical provider team. You will work closely with the Ezra CEO and leadership team to continuously improve our clinical processes and software tools to deliver the most consistent and highest-quality experience for the Ezra member and their health, and ensure compliance to medical standards and medicolegal regulations.
You will help retain the best medical provider team and own and operate the professional corporations (PCs) as Ezra continues to make its products available worldwide. You will set and monitor performance standards for the medical providers team, and fairly and regularly provide feedback to support their personal and professional development. You will work with the product and research teams to both develop and deliver Ezra’s product goals, including leading clinical research efforts.
As the Ezra Medical Director, you will:
· Adhere to all applicable healthcare regulations and safety standards
· Ensure that our members get the highest-quality medical experience and standard of care
· Deliver telemedicine care as a medical provider
· Monitor and optimize clinical performance
· Train, motivate, and oversee all Ezra medical providers
· Work with product and development teams to build best-in-class software tools
· Lead clinical research efforts
Who you are
You are a board-certified internal medicine physician who cares deeply about helping people detect cancer early. You are patient and human-centric, have a can-do attitude, and enjoy making people feel safe and special. You’re compassionate, friendly, personable and a joy to be around.
- Medical degree from accredited medical school
- Graduate from accredited internal medicine program
- Master of Health Administration (MHA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) would be a plus
- Valid medical license in multiple states (ideally minimum NY, CA, FL, TX)
- 5+ years experience in outpatient and inpatient internal medicine
- Able to work two days a week
- Prior experience in management role
- Excellent clinical skills (ideally with past concierge experience)
- Clinical risk management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with interdisciplinary groups
What’s in it for you?
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be part of our team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone.
You will also have access to benefits such as:
- Ability to work remotely
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.