Business Development Representative
New York City /
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We have created the most comprehensive way to get a look inside your body utilizing state-of-the-art imaging technology such as full-body MRI scans, low-dose CT scans, and advanced machine learning techniques. Ezra’s OS for healthcare will make it easier for everyone to improve their health by leveraging AI to better understand health data.
Our cancer screening services are currently available in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Miami, and we have ambitions to scale Ezra’s screening services & AIs globally.
To date, we have provided 1000+ members with cancer screening services and have detected potential cancer for 13% of our members.
Recently, we received FDA clearance for our MR image viewer and prostate AIs, which help support radiologists in analyzing prostate MRIs. We’re currently working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will help Ezra support our members in improving their health.
As Ezra’s first Business Development Representative, you will be pivotal in developing Ezra’s second growth channel: building partnerships with physicians that can refer their patients to Ezra. You will be responsible for prospecting, reaching out to new leads, and assessing if prospects align with Ezra’s value proposition. Additionally, you will also support account management efforts by managing relationships with any current physician partners of Ezra and ensuring retention. This role is a unique opportunity to contribute to Ezra’s sales foundations by developing and testing outbound business development campaigns, as well as by advising Ezra’s team on various marketing and research efforts to reach new leads.
This role will be 90% prospecting new leads and 10% account management for Ezra’s current partners. They will report into our Business Development Manager and work closely with our Operations team. The primary measures of success for the person in this role would be cold outreach, qualified leads, and partner retention. The person will also jointly enable Ezra’s revenue growth, and the contribution of the partnerships that they develop to that revenue growth.
As Ezra’s Business Development Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Prospect: Research potential leads for new physician partnerships and engage in cold outreach
- Qualify: Assess if leads are aligned with Ezra’s value proposition, and arrange times for them to meet the Business Development Manager
- Build: Create sales materials, proposals, outbound emails, and other mediums and modes to engage prospects
- Track: Track sales progress in Ezra’s CRM and collaborate closely with both our Growth and Operations team to work towards KPIs
- Innovate: Develop unique outbound business development campaigns to showcase Ezra’s offerings to potential partners, and advise on various marketing efforts to reach new leads
- Experiment: You’ll own the A/B testing for all of our outbound efforts, and share your findings with the Growth team so that you can contribute to the development of Ezra’s sustainable growth strategies
- Retain: You’ll spend a small portion of time engaging our current physician partnerships and retaining them
- 1 years successful experience in outbound lead generation
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry and/or SaaS technology
- Proven track record of grit (resilience, passion and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms)Demonstrated success in results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Not afraid of uncertainty and enjoy new challenges
- Very detail-oriented and perceptive
- Persuasive writer
- Technically proficient; Salesforce experience is a plus!
What’s in it for you?
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world.
You will also have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Ability to work remotely
- Wellness and work-from-home benefits
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Competitive vacation policy
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.