Talent Acquisition Manager
US / Canada /
People & Talent /
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We have created the most comprehensive way to get a look inside your body utilizing state-of-the-art imaging technology such as full-body MRI scans, low-dose CT scans, and advanced machine learning techniques. Ezra’s OS for healthcare will make it easier for everyone to improve their health by leveraging AI to better understand health data.
Our cancer screening services are currently available in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Miami, and we have ambitions to scale Ezra’s screening services & AIs globally.
To date, we have provided 1000+ members with cancer screening services and have detected potential cancer for 13% of our members.
Recently, we received FDA clearance for our MR image viewer and prostate AIs, which help support radiologists in analyzing prostate MRIs. We’re currently working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will help Ezra support our members in improving their health.
As Ezra's Talent Acquisition Manager, your mission is to lead our recruitment to scale Ezra’s team from 40 to 100+. In this role, you’ll source, curate, and manage our candidate pipeline, be directly responsible for filling roles, and streamline our hiring process. You’ll also be responsible for our baseline HR needs as we build out our People Team. You’ll be on the front lines of helping to shape our company’s talent and culture.
As Ezra’s Talent Acquisition Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Candidate recruitment: Recruit top talent, curate and manage the candidate pipeline & fill all roles at Ezra in line with Leadership’s vision.
- Talent Mapping: Create job descriptions, interview plans, & hiring criteria in Lever to fill gaps & manage organizational changes.
- Talent Operations: Spearhead Ezra’s ATS, interview training, & hiring process.
- On-boarding and off-boarding facilitation: Execute on current on-boarding and off-boarding process & administrative work.
You will also execute on Ezra’s baseline HR needs:
- Employee relations: Be the point of contact for employee inquiries and concerns, including HR investigations, complaints, and escalated feedback.
- Benefits & payroll: Administer payroll & benefits for new hires, answer any questions related to payroll and employment verification, and execute annual benefits renewals.
- HR policy & administration: Maintain Ezra’s employee handbook, job description updates, & all employee files in accordance with HR audit needs.
- Culture & events: Help execute on events (e.g. Town Halls, celebrations), recognition for birthdays and work anniversaries, as well as health & wellness events.
- 3-5+ years’ experience managing end-to-end hiring in a high-growth start-up (medical device experience is a plus) or other fast-paced environment
- Experience with HR processes & policy a plus (e.g. employee feedback, handbooks)
- Can maintain an HR-stack (ATS, HRIS, benefits platforms); experience with Lever is a plus
- Proven track record of grit (resilience, passion and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms)
- Has a passion for Ezra’s mission of early cancer detection, and is excited to build their team to the next level
What’s in it for you?
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world.
You will also have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Ability to work remotely
- Wellness and work-from-home benefits
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Competitive vacation policy
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.