Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone in the world. Our customers (we call them members) sign up for an Ezra full-body MRI scan at ezra.com, visit a partner imaging facility to get their scan, and receive their report from an Ezra Medical Provider within 7 days. We are live in New York, San Francisco Bay Area, and Los Angeles. In 2019, we helped 29 of our members detect cancer.
We're also building AI technology designed to assist radiologists in their analysis of MRI images & to increase their productivity. Our first AI was created to assist radiologists when analyzing prostate MRI scans, and is currently under FDA review.
You will be responsible for ensuring that Ezra members are well taken care of across the entire screening process. You will also call Ezra members to confirm appointments, follow-up with them when they haven't filled in their medical questionnaires, and be available whenever they have any questions. Your mission is to act as their healthcare patron, guiding them through our process and their subsequent clinical work-up as necessary.
As an Ezra Guide, you will
- Ensure Ezra physicians have all necessary member information for their on-boarding call
- Call members if we do not have their respective medical information, and secure the information over the phone
- Coordinate our Ezra physician and ensure that our member appointments run smoothly and are always on time
- Act as a liaison and point of contact for Ezra members should they have any questions
- Coordinate with our Director of Operations to ensure our members benefit from exceptional customer service.
- 1-3 years in a customer service & operations role
- Familiarity with a medical environment is a plus
- Empathetic, detail oriented, and resourceful
- You have a desire to grow in a customer service & operations team
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be an early employee at Ezra and be part of an all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. Our employee benefits include: comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; competitive vacation policy; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; healthy food and snacks; off-sites and happy hours.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.