New York City /
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone in the world. Our customers (we call them members) sign up for an Ezra full-body MRI scan at ezra.com, visit a partner imaging facility to get their scan, and receive their report from an Ezra Medical Provider within 7 days. We are live in New York, San Francisco Bay Area, and Los Angeles. In 2019, we helped 29 of our members detect cancer.
We're also building AI technology designed to assist radiologists in their analysis of MRI images & to increase their productivity. Our first AI was created to assist radiologists when analyzing prostate MRI scans, and is currently under FDA review.
As our first dedicated marketing team Web Developer, you’ll play a key role in delivering on Ezra’s brand refresh in 2020, as well as evolving our site to ensure it is as accessible as possible to prospective members & candidates. You will be responsible for both the back-end & front-end development of our Wordpress website, oversee all integrations with our CRMs and marketing automation tools, and perform A/B tests alongside our growth marketing team. The person in this role will have the opportunity to guide the website’s overall architecture and own the execution of all updates.
As our Web Developer, you will
- Oversee an end-to-end process: You’ll help create a responsive design with our designer and our creative agency, and own the development & deployment of our website
- Lead architecture: Evolve the website’s architecture as we rebrand & iterate on designs that help us reach members & candidates
- Own all changes: Implement new features & functionality, while limiting downtime & increasing responsiveness
- Experiment for growth: Partner with our Head of Growth to update the site as we rebrand & track the impact of changes
- Manage your delivery: Since we don’t have a product manager for our site, we’ll be looking to you to track & improve your delivery
- 2-5+ years experience shipping successful sites & guiding their architecture
- You’re an engineer who can articulate the business impact of their work
- You can manage the scoping & delivery of site revamps, & measure success
- Very strong experience with Wordpress
- You’re ready to apply your database design & web service skills to build a website
- You’re comfortable with data parsing, data binding, & refactoring HTMLs
- Have experience with complex analytics systems, CRM integrations, and marketing attribution models
What’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be an early employee at Ezra and be part of an all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. Our employee benefits include: comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family; wellness and commuter benefits; competitive vacation policy; a culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony; healthy food and snacks; off-sites and happy hours.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.