New York City /
Full Time Employee
Ezra’s mission is to detect cancer early for everyone.
We’ve created a comprehensive way to screen your body for potential cancer by offering imaging services such as a full-body MRI, Prostate MRI, 3D mammography and low-dose chest CT. Our scan services are available in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, and Sarasota. To date, we have scanned 1000+ people and detected possible cancer for 13% of them. We received FDA clearance for our MR image viewer and prostate AIs, which help support radiologists in analyzing prostate MRIs. We’re currently working towards new AI-based medical technology clearances that will improve the Ezra experience for our members.
As the Growth Marketing Manager on our Growth team at Ezra, you will be responsible for creating, executing and managing all of our marketing channels, from content creation to implementation. As our first marketing hire, you will have a unique opportunity to spearhead the marketing behind our user acquisition and retention. This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals. Experimentation and a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset will be core to the initiatives you’ll help build.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you will drive:
- Quality Control: Serve as a conduit for cross-functional requests ensuring appropriate prioritization, brand governance, traffic control, and legal/customer service alignment.
- SEO: Manage our SEO agency to drive keyword selection, blog article content plan and backlinks to increase our organic search traffic.
- Paid Ads: Manage our paid ads agency to optimize the performance of our Google Ads channel. Work with them to test different strategies to increase leads and conversions across our locations.
- Social Media: Create a content plan, including the idea, captions and hashtags for Instagram posts. Work with our Designer who generates the visualization of the content.
- Email Marketing: Create the content and copy for Salesforce email campaigns on renewals, referrals, new product or location launches. Work with our Designer to create the visual on these.
- SMS Marketing: Create Twilio marketing text campaigns to current and new members. Work with our Designer to create any visuals on these.
- Print Advertising: Create the content and copy for direct mailers, printed brochures and other print advertising to new and current customers. Work with our Designer to create the visual on these.
- New Location Launch Marketing: Work with our regional Expansion Operation Managers to execute on the marketing for new imaging center location launches, including direct mailers, on-site print advertising, and ad-hoc marketing efforts to drive regional growth.
- Metric Reporting: Analyze, report and optimize key marketing channel health metrics including email, SMS and Google Ad CTRs, unsubscribes, conversions, social media impressions/reach, etc.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (in marketing a plus).
- 3+ years experience in marketing, e-commerce marketing or digital marketing.
- Created and executed digital marketing initiatives from scratch that drove measurable awareness, trial, and/or retention.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (basic HTML experience is a plus).
- Experience at a D2C startup.
- Adapt quickly and are flexible with moving timelines and fast turnarounds.
- Possess strong project management skills and can collaborate cross-functionally.
- Are passionate about preventive health and Ezra’s mission to detect cancer early for everyone.
What’s in it for you?
At Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone.
You will also have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Ability to work remotely
- Wellness and work-from-home benefits
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.